Forums › Strategies and Expert Advisors › Price Action Engulfing Candles EA › Description of Price Action Engulfing Candles Strategy › Reply To: Description of Price Action Engulfing Candles Strategy
I’ve just released new version of EA. All parameters on the list have been ordered and categorized in order to simplify optimizing and testing process. List has become much clearer and optimizing – much faster. Below are screenshots with new list:
As you can see there are several new parameters implemented which I’ll explain:
1) One_Candle_Engulfing – set to “True” triggers buy/sell stop orders only when body of 1st candle completely engulfs body of 2nd candle.
2) Highest_Candle_from_6 – same as Highest_Candle_from_3, but compares the size of sum of 0+1st candle to sizes of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th candle (in simple words, 0+1 must be bigger than 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6).
3) Min_Size_of_0 and Max_Size_of_0 – the minimum and maximum size of current (not closed) candle.
4) Min_Size_of_1st and Max_Size_of_1st – the minimum and maximum size of previous candle (it’s first candle in new direction).
5) ADX_Low_Level – minimum level at which orders are triggered.
Lets say that previous versions were beta versions and this one deserves to be called: version 1.0!
From now current version will be always available to download at the bottom of first post in this topic (and also in the post with description of new version).
Regards and have a nice Tuesday!
P.S. In the next post I will explain how to test Expert Advisor, with which combinations of parameters etc.