Description of Midnight EA

Forums Strategies and Expert Advisors Midnight EA Description of Midnight EA

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #5035
    101011001
    Spectator

    Code Freeze. Gonna run with 2.5 for this month man. 6 pairs. Will post some results at the end.

    #5036
    Acura
    Spectator

    @didom wrote:

    Code Freeze. Gonna run with 2.5 for this month man. 6 pairs. Will post some results at the end.

    Great idea! I will run with you!

    #5037
    Semenov
    Spectator

    Hello all

    another great night of trading for the last night of trading! Im using the risk to balance setting. I had two great trades on the EURCAD a buy and sell. Im a bit of newbie would the limiting of trades to one limit the profit ?

    Keep up the great set files

    Michael

    #5038
    calixto
    Spectator

    Today I set all 7 currencies with v2.5 on ICMarkets | VPS: forexvps.net = latency: 2-3ms | NewsFilter = High Impact | MM: Lots_To_Balance_Factor = 3
    I will share results here on forum, I will try make weekly update.
    I’m looking forward for new sets. Keep it up Dom!

    #5039
    Aresh
    Spectator

    I’ve put version 2.5 with the 7 pairs in Octa-fx Demo. We will contrast results.

    thank you

    #5040
    calixto
    Spectator

    DailyFX Callendar is not showing all NEWS today. It’s better to switch to ForexFactory using proxy http://155.133.44.106

    [attachment=0:beu30zbk]CAD_NEWS.png[/attachment:beu30zbk]

    #5041
    Animo
    Spectator

    when i have icmarket gmt+3, must i have utc offset set to 3? or default 0

    #5042
    calixto
    Spectator

    @Reitak wrote:

    when i have icmarket gmt+3, must i have utc offset set to 3? or default 0

    Time is auto-detected by EA. Simply add

    WebRequest
    https://time.is/ – page for time auto-detection
    https://www.forexfactory.com/ – economic calendar
    https://www.dailyfx.com/ – economic calendar
    http://155.133.44.106 – proxy for connecting with economic calendars if base are not working
    http://theinvestbay.com/ – you know it :)

    #5043
    calixto
    Spectator

    WEEK#1 Midnight vs Forex 5:2
    broker ICMarkets – account True ECN, VPS latency 2-3ms
    NewsFilter = High Impact Only
    used set files
    [attachment=0:vdre8tbv]MIDNIGHT_W1.jpg[/attachment:vdre8tbv]

    #5044
    Acura
    Spectator

    @mayamak wrote:

    WEEK#1 Midnight vs Forex 5:2
    broker ICMarkets – account True ECN, VPS latency 2-3ms
    NewsFilter = High Impact Only
    used set files
    MIDNIGHT_W1.jpg

    Your lot sizes are huge, what is your balance and lot size setting?

    #5045
    Dominik
    Administrator

    My results. Default set files.

    #5046
    Acura
    Spectator

    Thanks Dennis. I will not be posting my results from this week as I had not had the News turned on properly and that really affects things. Hopefully next week I will be able to begin posting
    true results. I am using the default pair sets (7) with the recommended settings and High Impact news only. Let’s see how that goes!

    #5047
    calixto
    Spectator

    @goldencookie001 wrote:

    @mayamak wrote:

    WEEK#1 Midnight vs Forex 5:2
    broker ICMarkets – account True ECN, VPS latency 2-3ms
    NewsFilter = High Impact Only
    used set files
    MIDNIGHT_W1.jpg

    Your lot sizes are huge, what is your balance and lot size setting?

    Deposit: 4000$
    Lots_To_Balance_Factor = 3

    #5048
    Simens
    Spectator

    @Dominik if you can make your Midnight EA not to trade from 0:0 until 0:10 on back test, I am sure it will make a huge difference :titter: :)

    #5049
    awtesta
    Spectator

    Hello to everyone, with today’s announcement of the UK elections are you going to trade on gbp pairs tonight?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 383 total)
  • The topic ‘Description of Midnight EA’ is closed to new replies.